CES Group Engineers, LLP
CES Group Engineers is a consultant to the public and private sectors, providing civil and environmental engineering, land surveying, subsurface utility engineering, landscape architecture, land planning and environmental management. We are a small business enterprise, with wide-ranging expertise and extraordinary depth of experience. Our integration of engineering, planning, landscape architecture and environmental expertise on the same project design team results in much more functional, aesthetic and sustainable developments, while adding real value for our clients.
By combining our wealth of experience and capability with typical “small firm” attributes, such as direct project involvement by senior staff, responsiveness and lower overhead costs, our clients consistently receive superior quality service and value. Utilizing the latest tools, such as AutoCAD Civil 3D, MicroStation, Carlson and SITEOPS software, along with robotics, GPS and GPR, CES Group is well equipped, well staffed and well positioned to meet the schedule and budget requirements of your next project.
“As a retired Civil Engineer Corps officer and former ROICC with NAVFAC Mid-Atlantic, I am familiar with the demands placed on consultants and the need to work well with the Department of Defense staff. I can assure you that the CES Group team is up to the task, having had the opportunity to work with them in my current position as Public Works Director for Lincoln County, NC.”
- Burns Whittaker, PE , CDR, CEC, US Navy (Retired)
CES Group Engineers, LLP was organized in June, 2011 as a professional engineering, land surveying and landscape architecture firm, and as a woman-owned small business (WOSB) enterprise. A predecessor company was established in March, 2000 as a professional engineering design firm by civil/environmental engineer, Chuck Heleine, PE, and by Judy Heleine, REM, an environmental biologist and former industrial chemist with more than 25 years of environmental consulting and management experience. Today, the firm is led by Judy Heleine, Managing Partner, David Lutz, PE, Partner, and a management team of engineers, planners, surveyors, and scientists, who together possess more than 160 years of engineering and project management experience. CES Group has achieved a remarkable record of improving, protecting and restoring the built environment, through the delivery of intelligent, timely and cost-effective solutions.
CES Group has completed thousands of public and private sector projects, including service to municipalities, state and federal government agencies, developers, builders, architects, engineers, schools, financial institutions, attorneys, and owners of commercial, industrial, institutional, residential, and landfill facilities. Building on past success, while constantly adapting to a dynamic maze of regulatory requirements and evolving client needs, our team stands ready to provide the technical expertise, management skills and seasoned professionalism needed to successfully complete projects of wide-ranging scope and complexity.
“I would like to convey our appreciation for the environmental consulting services CES has provided to Peoples Bank and many of our customers over the past 10 years. Your reports are very thorough, and you have routinely demonstrated a capacity to meet required deadlines. Your efforts have allowed us to make confident and educated decisions regarding the loans we evaluate”
- Tony W. Wolfe, President & CEO, Peoples Bank
- To plan, design and monitor the constructed quality of ecologically sound physical improvements that benefit our clients and the public
- To develop innovative solutions for the restoration, protection and enhancement of the natural environment, through the measured application of technology
- To conduct business in a way that helps maintain or increase public respect for the honored profession of engineering
The accomplishment of our mission is dependent upon our commitment to the following core values:
- Production of the highest quality work product is a direct result of attention to detail, rigid ethical standards, technical expertise and diligent effort.
- By placing a higher priority on quality than on profits, fair returns follow naturally.
- Continued growth of our organization and enhancement of the services we offer will occur through the ongoing training and development of personnel, recognition and reward for innovation and hard work, active involvement in professional organizations, and a willingness to make changes reflective of society’s ever evolving needs.